Thursday, April 21, 2011

pissing whiskey

there is a great bar in NE. in just under two hours, you can go from 0 to spinning for less than 25 bucks. if you can drink 5 whiskeys and stay on you bar stool anyway. i can, just barely. so i played the jukebox. lots nin,stones, the rev, whatever. nursing a non-heart with a guy i shouldn't be sitting next to. whiskey goggles are a bit different from the beer ones. people look worse, i itch for a fight. got one but quickly gave up when i couldn't figure out how to light my cigg without him. apologize and then there was fire. yes. a small victory. he followed me home, because he was driving me there and came inside. spins came with us, too, just for kicks and i was a total waste of space. luckily, it was my space so i kicked him out. moral of this story? next time me and my notebook are going alone. i missed a lot of good dialogue pretending to  be interested in some old bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment